- BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy
- BSc (Hons) Sports Science
- FA Level 3 Treatment & Management of Injuries in Football
- Level 1 UKSCA Strength & Conditioning
James has nearly 20 years experience in the the sports, health and fitness industry, including elite basketball, rugby, football and medical referrals. He has been a qualified sports therapist since 2008 and set up the sports injury clinic with Sara Cato in 2010, he currently also works as the therapist for Erith Town FC and the Kent FA Womens Representative Team.
Through personal experience with injuries at a young age, James developed a keen interest in rehab and injury prevention. He has extensive experience working with youngsters, including England Basketball regional performance centres and the U16/18 national team, and with focus in strength and conditioning tries to incorporate injury prevention into all his work with young people.
James formerly played National League basketball, stepping down to local league a few years ago. Despite his protests at being a ‘power athlete’, he now enjoys running and is training for half-marathons and triathlons!
- Rehab & Injury Prevention
- Ankle, Knee and Running Injuries
- Strength & Conditioning
- Injuries in Children and Adolescents